Lowongan PT Petrosea Tbk 2015 – PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company, now hiring for positions :
1. General Manager for EPM (Assignment: Jakarta)
- Min bachelor degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering from reputable university, preferably in Mechanical experiences
- Min 15 (fifteen) years professional experience in related field, out of which 5 years in senior managerial position with at least 5 years in a senior position in a construction contracting business
- Minimum 3 years international experience working with EPC multinational companies
- Broad knowledge of commercial and industrial construction, engineering and design
- Professional detailed knowledge of construction in large projects
- Proven track record in running large remote construction projects.
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skill
- The ability to manage all aspects of business commercially and contractually with clients.
- The ability to mentor and develop EPM team members
- Conduct detailed project reviews to ensure projects are on track from a budget and schedule perspective.
2. Quantity Surveyor (Assignment: Papua)
- Min Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferable in civil engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences as a quantity surveyor or related with commercial/project cost controller/cost planner
- Good knowledge of construction methods and materials
- May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements
- Good communication & negotiation skill, budget handling skill
- Willing to be placed in all project
3. QA/QC Coordinator (Assignment: Papua)
- Required to work overtime on a regular basis
- In the case of small to medium sized projects, the Senior QA/QC Engineer shall be required to act as the Quality Manager
- Work Flexible hours to accommodate job requirements
- Min.4 years experiences in maintenance / equipment
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably in engineering
- Good knowledge on Quality Management Tools (e.g. TQM, QCC, SPC, Balance Scorecard, etc.) and disseminate through Project Quality Management System.
4. Statutory Reporting Coordinator (Assignment: Jakarta)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) Accounting or Finance from reputable university
- Relevant experience minimum 5 years in Finance & Accounting
- Strong skills and experience with Excel & Word (min. Intermediate level) or comparable spreadsheet & accounts packages
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in organization
- Excellent English – both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and good analytical skills
- Relevant accounting software experience (eg. Sun System, Crystal Report, etc)
- Brevet Tax A/B is an advantage
5. Tax Officer (Assignment: Jakarta)
- Min.Diploma or Bachelor degree in economy, or other related major
- Having experience as consultant experience and knowledge on indsutry is preferable
- Always keep current with new tax laws and regulations.
- Min. 3 year experience on taxation area
- Attention to detail
- Good command in English
- Good computer skill, especially in Excel spread sheet program
How to Apply :
If you are interested in those vacancies, then you can send your detailed resume with recent photograph via email to :
- Files must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Maximum file size is 350kb.
- This job vacancy will be closed in October 26, 2015.
- Please take caution of deception.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for selection process.