Lowongan Kerja The Forest Trust – Saffa – The Forest Trust (TFT) (formerly the Tropical Forest Trust) is a global environmental charity that helps companies run responsible supply chains.
Now we are hiring for this position :
1. SOCIAL SPECIALIST (SSP)
2. STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (SE-M)
3. GRASSROOT MANAGER (GR-M)
General Requirements :
- Graduate/Master degree in related field from reputable universities.
- Good understanding of national legislations on forestry, palm oil, workers right, sustainable development, international norms and standards, etc.
- Integrity and sensitivity, self-motivated and attention to details, and strategic oriented with an ability to drive change.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, innovatively and creatively with good problem-solving and excellent listening, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with other team members, working under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Proven experience/ability to facilitate multi-stakeholder processes and communicate with wide range of stakeholders
- Proven experience/skillful in participatory approaches, methods and tools, and ability to carry out various social researches.
- Able to write reports.
- Excellent organization and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse situations; including very rural settings.
- Fluent in English-written and spoken.
- Confidence in using computer packages such as spreadsheets and databases.
How to Apply :
PLEASE BRING YOUR CV
WALK IN INTERVIEW EVENT
AT WISMA MMUGM JOGJAKARTA
12-13 JUNI 2015
09.00 AM – 4.00 PM.
- TFT offers competitive compensation package and benefits, including medical insurance, 25 days of annual paid leave and other leaves.
- Salary depends on skills and experience.
- The due date is on June 13, 2015.
- Contact Person : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org