Rekrutmen Telkom Sigma – PT Sigma Cipta Caraka is a leading company in Indonesia running in business of integrated and end to end ICT solutions. Telkomsigma is a member of state-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom Group). At present, Telkomsigma is fully owned by Telkom Group through PT Multimedia Nusantara (TelkomMetra). Telkomsigma now has offices in Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Surabaya and Bali.
PT Sigma Cipta Caraka is seeking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Legal Officer
- Network Engineer
- Electrical Technician – Sentul
- BPO Payroll Officer
- Project Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Law, from reputable law school.
- Good knowledge in law and regulation, especially in ICT Business.
- Min. 2 years experience in lega matters, preferably in corporate law firm.
- Good comprehension on law subjects such as corporate law including regulations and document preparation, litigation, due diligence, contract negotiation and preparation.
- Strong exposure in drafting and reviewing contract or agreement.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- D3/S1 from Information Technology or Telecommunication.
- Min. 1 year experience as Network Engineer/Staff.
- Understand IP Network Management, Network Toology, TCP/IP Network, IP v4 & IP v6, setting LAN/WAN Protocol, Internet Security.
- Familiar with switching & router configuration.
- Understand concept of WAN Protocol
- Willing to be placed in Bumi Serpong Damai
Electrical Technician – Sentul
- D3 / S1 machines Electrical Technician / Electrical
- Experienced min. 1 year as an Electrical Technician
- Never handle infrastructure Storey Building
- Preferably yangmemiliki expertise in the field of Electrical, Mechanical, Air conditioning, Access / CCTV
- Familiar with MS Office
- Willing to work in SHIFT schedule
- Willing to be placed in Sentul – Bogor
BPO Payroll Officer
- Male, maximum 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Accounting/ Accounting, IPK 3.00 from reputable University
- Having experience at least 5 years in related field
- Experience in payroll process and HRMS Software (Oracle E-Business Suites/PeopleSoft will be an advantage)
- Strong knowledge in Employee Tax Regulation (PPH 21/26)
- Strong skill in MS Excel and MS Word
- Able to work under pressure and can work overtime to meet deadline with minimum error (able to work on detail)
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Familiar with Project Management Process Groups : Planning, Execution, Controlling & Correction, Closing Project, preferred PMBOK framework.
- Min. 4 years experience as Project Manager in IT Implementation Application project.
- Experience in Manage Development Software methodology (iterative SDLC, V model)
- Having knowledge area of Banking & Risk Management.
- Willing to be placed in Bumi Serpong Damai – Tangerang
How to apply
Please apply directly by online registration through :
- Closing date : 30 November 2014.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.