PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ) invites the best candidates to join as position below:
Offshore Operation Engineer (OPS/OPS/PHEONWJ/J/0814/02)
- To provide engineering reviews and address urgent operation engineering problem then provide the advice or recommendation to OIM in order to promote safe, reliable and compliant day to day operations.
- Educational Background: Min. bachelor degree in all Engineering disciplines
- Exeperience: Min. 2 year experience in facility and process engineering of Petrochemical or Oil and Gas Company
- Have strong experience in Project or Discipline Engineering role in support of offshore operations
- Must have good track records in offshores operations, maintenance and HSSE management
- Must have knowledge in plant shutdown system and control system
- Must have knowledge of maintenance facilities and equipment
- Must familiar with HSSE principles and process safety
- Must fluent in English (verbal and writing)
How to apply
Please register and submit your application online to :
- Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 22 August 2014.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.